We’re collecting Halloween candy and treat donations to benefit Adult & Child Therapy Services of Woodstock’s Inaugural Trunk or Treat event on on Friday, 10/28. ACTS is also including D200 special needs children in this event.
ACTS provides occupational, physical, and speech therapy to special needs adults and children and senior citizens. See their website for additional info: www.adultchildtherapy.org/
COLLECTION DATES & LOCATION
- Saturday, October 15 – 9:30am to 11:30am at Ethereal Confections on the Historic Woodstock Square
- Tuesday, October 25 – 6:00pm to 7:30pmat Ethereal Confections on the Historic Woodstock Square
WHAT TO DONATE
As you purchase your candy please keep the following in mind:
– Candy should be individually wrapped; unwrapped candy will not be accepted
– Consider supporting the “Teal Pumpkin Project” with a non-candy purchase. To learn more about the Teal Pumpkin Project and get a list of suggested non-candy treats visit this website: www.foodallergy.org/
A $5 gift certificate to Read Between the Lynes will be awarded to the donor who brings:
– The most candy (total weight as noted on packaging)
– The most unique Teal Pumpkin Project treat (as decided by JCI Woodstock IL’s event chair)
To support a great cause and a fellow active citizen of our community. Mr. John Buckley, who invited our participation, is an employee of ACTS and President of Woodstock Rotary Club.